爱在华师大

找回密码
 注册账号
查看: 6154|回复: 0

Part of my book review

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-15 00:24:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Having said goodbye to my sweet childhood,I can still recall the details about it.You can have ambitious dreams ,keep yourself far away from the darknss and hopelessness of the adult world.Once everyone of us has our own childhood dream,but how many of us pursue our original dream?Unfortunately,the majority of us just give into the cruel reality as time goes by.What we are dreaming is less and less,we just become more and more realitic and we are no longer listening to the idea caming from our deep hearts even though in the midnight alone.
  So ,undoubtedly,what we can learn from the book is not merely a part of our sweet memory,it just remind us that we should at least keep part of our childhood dream in some corner of our hearts or minds,to pursue ,to realize.Reality should not to be the burden of our dream ,it should be part of the foudation of our dream.Just base our dream on the solid foundation of reality.Life is a stage,and everyone should find out his/her best role to play ,to illustrate tihe meaning of his/her life.So never give up our original dream,just catch every golden chance to step forward it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|爱在华师大 ( 曾经也有备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 13:00

广告与合作请【联系我们】

© 2007-2024 iecnu.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表