爱在华师大

找回密码
 注册账号
查看: 1255|回复: 1

对外汉语老师Chinese Teacher

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-3 20:32:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
free Mandarin(PU TONG HUA) Class

Would you like to try some free Chinese(PU TONG HUA) Classes with other students in mornings?We will study in a very comfortable and relaxing envionment(PEOPLE'S SQUARE),with air-conditioner,free coffee and tea.If you felt it is a pretty good start,you would continuously to learn,it's up to you.I prepare classes myself and the text book will be<SHORT-TERM SPOKEN CHINESE><MY CHINESE CLASSROOM> or others if you think it is better for you.

I'm Rose,a native Chinese speaker,comes from Shandong Province of China, a Mandarin teacher with three years experience.My teaching focus on speaking,listening,reading,if you are interested in writing,I will enjoy the teaching more.I'm very patient,would like to explain questions about lessons and Chinese cluture.

My students come from America,Europe,Japan etc,with a wide range from BEGINNERS to HSK LEVEL 6.We all have good relationship,enjoy time together.Welcome you to join us,all ages.

The transportation is very convenient in People's Square,subway Line 1,2,8 cross here.You only need to take one minute walk from Exit No.14 to the corner of Yunnan Road and Fuzhou Road

The price for one to one class and group class is very reasonable.

Please feel free to contact me.

E-mail :lijixia.2007@163.com

Mobile:13564 369 172

Best Regards.
发表于 2011-5-3 21:12:58 | 显示全部楼层
sofa.....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|爱在华师大 ( 曾经也有备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 15:59

广告与合作请【联系我们】

© 2007-2024 iecnu.com