爱在华师大

找回密码
 注册账号
查看: 1089|回复: 0

New Pacific Consulting (安帕希)工作经验分享三

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-8 10:06:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I’ve been working for NPC for more than 4 months, and it feels that I’ve been in this family for 4 years. Here at NPC, each person is so kind and willing to help me with any problems. Each project brings me tons of challenges and learning opportunities. Each day I feel the motivation and eagerness to explore new things about different industries.
Without a complicated corporate hierarchy in our firm, we work, we laugh, and we grow together. The MD once turned on the light for me when the meeting room was too dark; our director brought us moon cakes for the holiday; the staff and interns hang out outside the office; and the company regularly organizes training events that take place in a five-star hotel around Shanghai.
With a broad business scope covering China’s industrial sector, NPC has given me opportunities to work on various types of projects regarding different industries. Through this kind of on-job training, I quickly get involved in each project. Within a short timeframe, I was able to gain interview skills, market-size modeling skills, critical and strategic thinking skills, etc. Through diverse on-job practices, I get to learn how to filter and synthesize information, how to build and test hypothesis, how to analysis issues from different perspectives, and how to present our findings in front of the clients.
Learning by doing, and growing by laughing. This is what I feel when working at NPC. I look forward to more challenges and opportunities in the future.
p.s. I’m also looking forward to the next company annual trip. It seems the destination is gonna be BALI! 

Li Lu @ NPC
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|爱在华师大 ( 曾经也有备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:04

广告与合作请【联系我们】

© 2007-2024 iecnu.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表