爱在华师大

找回密码
 注册账号
查看: 550|回复: 0

GPU software engineer in Freescale Shanghai

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-27 11:12:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

GPU software engineer in Freescale Shanghai

Freescale Semiconductor is a global leader in the design and manufacture of embedded semiconductors for the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. Our products are all around us, you touch them every day.
As the one of the most important product lines of Freescale – ARM core based i.MX application processor business grows rapidly in Asia. The business of i.MX application processor covers Consumer, Automotive and Industrial.
In order for better support for this product line, Freescale builds the design center in Shanghai with hundreds of engineers working for IC design, BSP software development, solution and application development, as well as customer support. Freescale also setup the product marketing department in Asia for future product definition, roadmap and eco-system setup.
As one of the major R&D force in Micro Controller Group, this GPU driver team belong to GTEC (Graphics Technology Engineering Center) department, is responsible for GPU Software driver development for all i.MX series to support the business of i.MX application processor. We now recruit “GPU software engineer” in Shanghai, taking care of the rapidly grow Freescale i.MX application processor business.
Join us! We are working for this product family which is - in No#1 marketing share of eReader market, No# 2 of automotive infotainment market, No# 3 of mobile application market, world widely.

Primary Responsibilities:
•        Develop / integrate the qualified GPU software drivers for i.MX portfolio on Freescale reference boards for NPI releases.
•        Support Graphics API protocol stack for EGL, OpenGL ES11/ES20/ES3X, OpenVG, OpenCL, OpenCV, OpenVX and 2D.
•        Support OS related Graphics back-ends for Android, Wayland, X11, FB-dev and Direct-FB.
•        Analyze, investigate and resolve GPU issues independently, or with third-party together.
•        GPU pre-silicon development with SoC simulation; GPU bringup and validation in post-silicon with SoC team.
•        GPU related support for key customers actively.
•        GPU tool development and maintenance.
•        GPU contiguous integration framework.

To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is required:
•        BS/MS Degree, EE or Computer Science or related field.
•        Very strong self-learning ability, smarter and good persistence for your task goal.
•        Good understanding for Compute Graphics concepts and protocols related.
•        Familiar with C/C++ programming on the embedded OS like Linux or RTOS.
•        Experience with ARM Architecture is preferred
•        Fluent English read/write/speak capability
•        Good spirit on teamwork.

Joining Freescale will assure you a rewarding performance and the opportunity to be part of the most innovative teams in Freescale Semiconductor Inc. Beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your accountability, leadership, and enjoy the challenge of working in the industry with cutting edge technology evolution.
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to B48453@freescale.com and specify where you see this position advertised.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|爱在华师大 ( 曾经也有备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 06:43

广告与合作请【联系我们】

© 2007-2024 iecnu.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表