找回密码
 注册账号
查看: 18846|回复: 0

Daniel Bellone演唱会实录(第一部分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-31 14:06:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

你好!Namaste to everybody!
你好!祝福在场所有的人!

So this music I bring to you tonight is actually a very deep part of my life.  
所以今晚我所带给大家的音乐是来自于我生命中非常深刻的一段经验。

I am playing music since I was ten years’old, but some point to my life the secret music started.  All of these chants are very very ancient, and they are very powerful because many generations of people have chanting them over and over again.
从十岁开始我就在演奏音乐,不过在我生命中的某个时刻那神秘的音乐开始了。 这些唱诵都来自于非常远古的渠道,它们非常得有力量(能量)因此一代代人一遍又一遍地唱诵着它们。

Our answer starts they were starting the relationships between sound and goinciousness.  Actually your life is your perceptions of life.  What is your life? Whatever you see, in the one, that becomes your life.
这些唱诵起始于声音音频和意识(觉知)的关系。事实上你的人生是你对生命的觉知。你的生命是什么呢?你所看到的,就是你的生命。

If you have a great relationship with your friends, and you feel happy.  Then when you look life, life is beautiful; If you don’t like your work, and you are stressed,and you look life, life is a struggle.  So your life is perceptions of life.
如果你和你的伙伴们有非常良好的关系,那么当你看你的生命的时候你的生命就是非常的美丽。如果你不喜欢你的工作,且感到非常的沮丧,那你的生命就是不美妙的。所以生命就是你对一切的觉知。

So basically the mind create perceptions in the deeper lows.  The human beings have different layer,we have bodies, we have emotions and feelings, we have the mind, and we have something beyound the mind.
基本上头脑在深层次的低点创造觉知。人有着不同的层面的东西,我们有身体,我们有情绪和感觉,我们有头脑,我们也有些头脑之外的东西。

Our perceptions come from beyound the mind, that’s we call it un-goinsciousness.  Thtat mind there is very very powerful.  
我们的觉知来自于头脑之外的地方, 我们称之为无意识状态, 它是非常非常的强大有力。

So to access the un-goinsciousness mind, we use the powerful mandrars.  Whatever is happening there, go seeing it in your mind and from your mind comes the perceptions of your life.  So if you want the happy life, the good relationships, success, wealth, health, to change something in the un-goinsciousness mind.
去接受到那无意识层面的信息,我们就可以通过这些强有力的唱诵。这些无意识层面的信息经由你的大脑接受到,然后再由大脑转成你对这个世界的认知。如果你想要一个快乐的生活,良好的关系,成功的事业,丰盛的财富及健康,你就必须改变那些无意识层面的认知。

So these favorions with the sound, we create some kind of input in your un-goinsciousness mind,these bring fresh perceptions.  When you change your perceptions, your act differently.  Your actions create your destiny.  That is your life.
所以今晚的唱诵可以改变大家无意识层面的认知,这些会带来前所未有的新鲜的认知。当你的认知有所改变的时候,你的行为亦随之改变。你的行为创造了你的命运。这就是你们的生命。

So these chants are going to work in our deeper levels to transformers.  But actually these chants are very powerful and we need to make use of this tool in other together the benefit.
所以这些唱诵会在深层次上对我们进行改变。这些唱诵的力量非常强大,我们需要最大化地好好利用这些工具。

That’s say you have super computer in your house but you don’t know how to turn in on. That’s not useful.  You need to learn how to use these chants to make benefit of your life.  That’s why we re-explain you the meaning of the chant befor singing.
就好像你家有台超级电脑不过你不知道如何使用它,它就是没有用的。我们需要学习如何使用这些唱诵以便更好地服务我们的生活。这就是我今晚在唱诵前告诉你这些唱诵的意义。

Then let me explain how can you use this energy in your life.  Then during the song, something will happen.  By the end of this singsing, my intend is that to start transformation within all of us.  
然后我也会告诉大家你们如何将这些能量运用到你们的生命之中。然后随着这些歌曲,有些事情将会发生。这个音乐会的意图是希望我们所有人能在这音乐会中得到转换。

Actually the music has the power to heal and transformer people.
事实上音乐有着非常强大的疗愈和转换的力量。

So the first chant will be inviting the energies and acutally respond to whatever you ask for in your life.  For this to work, we need to hav a key.  This first chant is going to be the key to open any other faciliates.  
所以第一首唱诵将会邀请这个能量来到我们当中让它来对我们进行回应与转化。让这一切发生,我们需要一把钥匙,而第一首唱诵将会成为这把钥匙打开任何可能性。

Basically the first chant will invite all the special high qualities of the universe.
基本上第一首歌将会邀请到宇宙所有的高灵。

The universe is connected with the un-goinsciousness mind you have.  Then you indicate activities there and need to reach in your life.
这宇宙的能量是直接与我们无意识层面链接。我们接受到这个能量并改变我们的行为的时候我们的生活便会随之改变。

So you can participate with your eyes open or with your eyes close whatelse confortable for you.
在音乐过程中你们可以睁开双眼亦或是闭上双眼,以你们感到舒适的方式。

第一首歌:Amma
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|爱在华师大 ( 曾经也有备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:40

广告与合作请【联系我们】

© 2007-2024 iecnu.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表