查看: 2610|回复: 2

外语版每周听力(11.30)--马桶盖的艺术

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-12-1 21:36:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
外语版每周听力(第二十一期)

[ 本帖最后由 resurrection 于 2008-12-1 21:39 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-1 21:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
参考原文:

I m Barney Smith, I live here now in Alamo Heights, Texas, and I have got a toilet seat art museum, I have got 857 toilet seats in here, I want you to see them, I want you to come and visit. I've got all 51 license plates and whenever a person comes in from a different state, they will find that license plate is on their plat. And I ll take it down and lay it down and they will get to put their name on it and a dot to the cities from where they are there and their state, I've got a lot of / history here on this thing, I have got the Berlin Wall of a pair and a piece of bald wall from Auschwitz, a rock and nail from Darkar and I have got all of my trips up to Leningrad, Russia. We were at the almighty God passion play at 1980 and I've got a lot of our trips.

They are all fabrics but I have got one especially and it s hanging up / over here with a bunch of blur communion cups on them, and the, my granddaughter painted out the poem that was said by a little twelve-year-old boy in a fifth grade and I got a artist pallet and I've got that poem and there was the institute and brushes and they painted around it. I was that little poor 12 year-old boy in a fifth grade. That was a long time ago. If my teachers could just hear me now.
发表于 2008-12-1 22:36:13 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|爱在华师大 ( 曾经也有备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 14:27

广告与合作请【联系我们】

© 2007-2024 iecnu.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表