爱在华师大

找回密码
 注册账号
查看: 1312|回复: 0

Bush's farewell speech 0927

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-27 15:35:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tonight ,with a thankful heart , I asked for the final opportunity to share some thoughts of the journey we have traveled together and the future of our nation.

Five day from now the world will witness the vitality of our democracy.

In traditional dating back to the founding ,the presidency will passed to the successor chosen by you ,the American people.

Standing on the steps of the capital will be the man whose history reflects the enduring promise of our land.

This is the moment of hope and proud of our whole nation. And I join whole Americans, offering best wishes to president Balack Obama ,his wife Mitchell , and his two beautiful girls .

Tonight I 'm filled with gratitude, to vice president Cheney, and members of my ministration , to Laura , who brought joy to this house and love to my life, to our wonderful daughter Barbara and Jenna ,to my parents ,whose example has provide strength a lifetime.

Above all , I d have to thank American people for all the trust you’ve given to me , thank you for the prayer that has lift my spirits, And thank for the countless encourage, grace and generosity that witness the past eight years .

听到两分钟.听不下去了. 还是很无聊的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|爱在华师大 ( 曾经也有备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 09:26

广告与合作请【联系我们】

© 2007-2024 iecnu.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表