爱在华师大

找回密码
 注册账号
查看: 2128|回复: 3

帮老外朋友找助理

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-31 13:24:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
有个老外朋友,是在stanford学社会学的,想找个中国学生帮他翻译,一起作点社会调查。感兴趣的请直接给他发信:Katie Salisbury <katie.salisbury@gmail.com>
谢谢关注!

具体工作他在邮件里是这样描述的:

for now, the things I need help with can be done at home. it is a part time job, I don't think it will take up that much time. but when I start having interviews, I will need them to come along with me to those so that I can have them translate answers that I don't understand into English - for interviews, I can ask the questions myself, but I know I probably will have a difficult time understanding the responses people give. I can try to cover their transportation costs as well. I probably only need one person, but if they have limited schedules, it might work to have different people as well who can come to interviews at different times.

[ 本帖最后由 yolanda1012 于 2007-7-31 13:31 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-31 13:31:28 | 显示全部楼层
具体工作他在邮件里是这样描述的:

for now, the things I need help with can be done at home. it is a part time job, I don't think it will take up that much time. but when I start having interviews, I will need them to come along with me to those so that I can have them translate answers that I don't understand into English - for interviews, I can ask the questions myself, but I know I probably will have a difficult time understanding the responses people give. I can try to cover their transportation costs as well. I probably only need one person, but if they have limited schedules, it might work to have different people as well who can come to interviews at different times.
发表于 2007-7-31 16:40:54 | 显示全部楼层
暂时无视内容...居然这个世界上还有个叫YOLANDA的...
发表于 2007-7-31 17:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
喔唷,我是学社会学的呀...可是我还没开始学类...估计水平不莱塞的:yxh154 不能帮lz了...
希望有学长学姐看到~

[ 本帖最后由 王小喵 于 2007-7-31 17:42 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|爱在华师大 ( 曾经也有备案 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:12

广告与合作请【联系我们】

© 2007-2024 iecnu.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表